|LJS Development, a Pennsylvania corporation, was established in 1996 as a full turn-key provider of integrated telecommunications services for local, regional, and national carriers. Company President, Lou Siyufy, has more than two decades of telecommunications experience which includes network system implementation, marketing, carrier sales and operations.
Mr. Siyufy has grown his organization by assembling a team of professionals from both the public telecommunications infrastructure and real estate/economic development sectors. His team of professionals brings over 60 years combined experience and relationships across the nation with all wireless carriers and at all government levels. By partnering with LJS Development, one can expect a team that will offer the highest level of integrity, value, and most importantly, personal service. Our mission is to provide government agencies a Partner who understands all aspects of the telecommunications sector, specifically the carriers' needs and wants while representing the best interest of the communities in which there is a demand for more coverage.Team's collective highlights includes:
- Developed, acquired, marketed, and managed carrier sales on over 10,000 cell sites across the country.
- Managed and collocated wireless carriers on a portfolio of over 2,500 roof top sites.
- Executed $12 million in full turn-key services for the wireless carriers which include; site development, project management, permitting, and construction.
- The LJS Development management team has extensive experience and relationships in dealing with large real estate firms, in addition to publicly traded wireless infrastructure companies and wireless carriers.
- $250 million in real estate development projects with clients such as the United States Postal Service, Alcoa, GE Capital, Xerox, Federal Express and Campbell's Soup.